Phillip TelferPhillip Telfer is the founder and director of Media Talk 101 which he began in 2005. He is author of the book “What Wouldn’t Jesus Do? Media choices in the light of following Christ” and has ministered to youth and families over the last 20 years, sharing at camps, retreats, conferences, Christian schools and church services around the country.He is a teacher for the annual “Lamplighters Guild” and has been a guest teacher at MasterWorks Festival. He has written and produced an award winning documentary called Captivated which addresses the impact of media in our culture and the growing need for discernment.
- 2013 Gold Crown Award for Best Documentary at the International Christian Visual Media Conference
- 2013 Best Documentary at the GloryReelz Christian Film Festival
- 2013 Best Documentary at the Midwest Christian Inspirational Indie Film Festival
- 2012 Best Documentary Runner-Up at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival
- 2012 Best of Festival Finalist at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival